[GreenYes] Trucks & Other Resource for SWM in Monrovia, Liberia?

Hello All -

I was approached by a resident of Alexandria who is a liaison to
Ambassadors from Africa about helping the Ambassador of Liberia find
trucks and other resources they can employ in their capitol city to help
manage their waste.

Several months ago I met with the Ambassador, his wife, a solid waste
consultant, and a rep of NSWMA to see what, if anything, we could do to
help and we've essentially hit a roadblock.

If anyone knows of ANY potential resources (ie., grants, foundations,
contacts, other professionals interested in volunteering some of their
time) who might be able to help, please pass this information along to me
ASAP.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks much,

Christine McCoy
703/519-3486 ext. 132