[GreenYes] Re: Food debris belongs outside the pipe.

My impression is that there is impending a paradigm shift in sewage
treatment towards less water-intensive approaches. Anyone read Lester
Brown's Plan B 2.1? Rather than turn food into liquid waste, might we end
up turning liquid waste into solid waste?

H.