[GreenYes] URGENT - AB2449 - Local rights being taken away for fees, bans on plastic bags

Apologies for Cross-Postings

They have just added language to AB2449 which prohibits any local
county, city, township from imposing any fee, ban, levy, restrictions
on plastic bags.

Please write or call Assemblymember Levine NOW. The Legislative
session ends tomorrow!

Assemblymember.Levine@no.address
(916) 319-2040
(818) 904-3840