[GreenYes] Re: Health Affects of Burning Plastic

Karen

There´s plenty of information on incineration/waste in GAIA´s website in
Spanish: www.noalaincineracion.org I also attach two documents I
translated on plastics. One is a brief summary of some of the information
the Plastics Task Force of the Berkeley Ecology Center has published, and
the other one is an abstract of a research studying inorganic components of
plastic materials that may be released when plastics are burned. I´d be
happy to help these people further so feel free to give them my contact
details.

Cheers

Cecilia Allen
Spanish Information and Outreach Coordinator
GAIA - Global Alliance for Incinerator Alternatives / Global
Anti-Incinerator Alliance
CC 6 (1712), Castelar, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Tel: (+ 54 11) 4701-6618
E-mail: cecilia@no.address
www.no-burn.org - www.noalaincineracion.org