[GreenYes] PVC Scraps Question-Need help with finding some.

HI, I am looking for scraps (about 2-4 ft) of unused PVC yoga mat
scraps.

I do not want them to go into land fills, so I am finding homes for
them. I also am looking at setting up a club so to speak, at my school,
as I am a teacher, for kids to learn about Zero Waste and what we can
do about it.

I am so excited about this, and look forward to any and all help in
finding yoga mat scraps!

thank you very much,
MJ