[GreenYes] Alternative Energy in Wyoming

I know this isn¹t a recycling question, but figure someone on this list can
help. I have some friends that own a horse ranch in wyoming who are looking
to convert the ranch to all alternative energy. They¹ve started looking
into it but are overwhelmed by the options. Is there anyone on this list
from in or around wyoming who may have some ideas of who can help them
evaluate their options, and perhaps any funding that might be available?
They have a non profit so could pursue this as a non profit with some
educational value, or as a for profit. I think they have about 50 horses,
so maybe some small biomass could be an option, as well as wind and solar.
They have a lot of oil derricks around them, so it will make a nice
contrast.

Thanks.