[greenyes] Event Recycling Laws

I am searching for any laws or statutes requiring recycling at events:
festivals, fairs, expos, concerts, etc. So far I have discovered
California's AB 2176, but I know there are more out there. Can anyone point
me to local or state laws in their area requiring this type of recycling?

Thanks much!

Tony Drollinger

Business Development Coordinator

Eureka Recycling

2828 Kennedy Street NE

Minneapolis, MN 55413

tonyd@no.address

651-222-7678 x217

612-623-3277 (fax)

Waste is preventable, not inevitable. To learn more visit
www.eurekarecycling.org <http://www.eurekarecycling.org/> .