[greenyes] Recycling Detective Investigation 2

Animal Hospital-

Fish says: A person was throwing garbage around my home. That?s why I am so sick. Aluminum soda cans, food, papers with writing on one side, paper bags, and plastic sandwich bags were left all around my home. I almost choked on a plastic ring for aluminum cans thrown in the stream. The person also left packaging with some kind of snack in it. Stream has gotten more acidic too from acid rain and pollution lately.