[greenyes] FW: Remembering our departed colleagues

Remembering our departed colleagues FYI...from Kivi Leroux Miller....related
to memorializing Michelet and Mary.

NRC will be putting both Michele and Mary in Mobius later this week.

The NRC booth always has tons of space, so if a group of volunteers wanted
to put something together, getting a table at the booth to display it could
probably work.

I'm happy to help coordinate a table in the NRC booth to accomodate
information, pictures, other info. that you may want to include.

Christine McCoy