RE: [greenyes] Separate bins for curbside collection of paper
Helen,

I forwarded your post to someone in a rural area considering curbside recycling options, and he had some questions: If you don't have the answers handy, could you refer me to someone who could help?

Thanks!

Gary Liss

BTW, I found the following link to work better to get to the picture you referenced: http://www.nsrp.bc.ca/recycling/curbside.html#paper.  Your link did not get to anything.