Re: [greenyes] Environmental Issues and the Unborn
Title: Re: [greenyes] Environmental Issues and the Unborn
This piece sets me to wonderin’ about a connection between environmental issues and the right-to-life folks. Is it enough to combat abortion if you aren’t looking at all the potential damage to new and as yet not born babies still in the womb through air and water pollution? How about lead poisoning for kids? All the “down winders” near Hanford, Washington? Perhaps I am missing something. Are birth defects, brain damage, asthma, etc. simply God’s will? How many young children and babies are affected by various forms of pollution (poisoning) vs. the number of abortions every year? (please note that I hope this does not turn into a discussion on abortion).

Just wondering. Has anyone seen anything by those in the Right-to-Life Movement?

DB