From: cforrester@no.address [mailto:cforrester@no.address]
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 10:01 AM
To: greenyes@no.address
Subject: [greenyes] Separate bins for curbside collection of paper

Hi-
I was wondering if anyone had experiences with collecting paper products in
separate bin (not with containers) curbside.

* Do the bins become too heavy for the collectors to pick up?
* Has a separate bin increased paper recycling in your community?
* Have residents expressed space constraints in their home/yard with regards
having to store an extra bin?

Any information you may have would be helpful.

Thank you-

Courtney Forrester

Solid Waste Manager
Newton Department of Public Works