[greenyes] PLA

Good morning.
If anyone is interested in obtaining the Dow Cargill document
"Composting Facilities Across the United States" let me know. Pat
Franklin was kind enough to add two additional Dow Cargill documents;
"PLA in the Recycling Stream" and "Post-Consumer Plastics Recycling in
the United States". I will be glad to forward at your request.
Bruce Maine