[greenyes] Fw:Starbucks

Hi Pat,

How do you know they give a dime? I have never seen anything saying that
posted??
That should be posted very clealy right at the register. And I agree with
you a quarter would get a lot of people bringing their own. I know what
Starbucks would say though........
Oh we couldn't ensure that the Starbucks quality would be consistent if
peopel bring in there own cup...what I would say is that Starbucks then
should decide to only use clean cups, from customers, and that shoudl be
that.

Regards,
Debra Lombard
LEEDtm Accredited Professional