Re: [greenyes] RE: PEER Press Release

Ken, I do not need a report to rely on, I have talked
to the 'faithful' religious people and from them, they
state if you pray to GOD he will give all you need and
they the 'faithful' can use all as they see fit, if
they run out, pray for more and do not worry about the
environment, GOD will make all better.
None are worried on such things as recycling or
running out of oil. Then I mension about being
caretakers not users of the Earth, must try to ignore
the statement and I never get a responce.
Pray to GOD for these misguided souls.