[greenyes] Landfill-Recycle Web Site

I'm in the process of writing an article about the importance of knowing
where your trash goes, and I'd like to recommend that readers schedule an
educational tour at their landfill / recycling facility. Does anyone know of
a Web site where visitors can find out where their trash goes--and ideally
who to contact to arrange a tour--by typing in their zip code? It's easy to
tell people to visit the landfill, but for safety and educational reasons,
I'd like to provide them with a way to contact the appropriate person.

Thanks!

Amy Hemmert
Obentec, Inc.
amy@no.address
831-457-0301
www.laptoplunches.com
www.wastefreelunches.org

Find out what people are saying about Laptop Lunches at
www.laptoplunches.com.