Re: [greenyes] book recycling -- new york

I work at a public library and we get donations of used book daily. We use
what we can in our collection or sell them at the book sale. But most of the
books that are donated are in poor condition that are not able to use. We recycle
what we can, which is mainly soft cover books. Our city recycling collection
will not take hard cover books. What can we do about this? Even the library
has to toss books sometimes. We would rather recycle everything, but we have no
other options. Please advise.

laura

In a message dated 8/3/2004 9:47:58 AM Pacific Standard Time, amy@no.address