From: "Shure, Jason" <Shure@no.address>
To: <greenyes@no.address>
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2004 9:18 AM
Subject: [greenyes] book recycling -- new york

I saw discussion from this spring re: recycling books. We accumulate a
large amount of books, softcover and hardcover. Can anyone give me some
quick hints on how to deal with them?

Best option is a paper recycler that will actually take them. We'd also
consider the who guillotine approach if we could get recommendations on
how to proceed.

We are in NYC

Jason Shure