From: LANTHONY13@no.address [mailto:LANTHONY13@no.address]
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2004 2:53 AM
To: greenyes@no.address
Subject: Re: [greenyes] book recycling -- new york

I work at a public library and we get donations of used book daily. We
use
what we can in our collection or sell them at the book sale. But most of
the
books that are donated are in poor condition that are not able to use.
We recycle
what we can, which is mainly soft cover books. Our city recycling
collection
will not take hard cover books. What can we do about this? Even the
library
has to toss books sometimes. We would rather recycle everything, but we
have no
other options. Please advise.

laura

In a message dated 8/3/2004 9:47:58 AM Pacific Standard Time,
amy@no.address
writes:
Hi Jason,

Our local library accepts book donations that they sell for .25 - $1 to
raise money for the library. Do you accumulate books that others might
be interested in reading? If so, you might want to see if your library
accepts books that they can resell to raise funds.

Amy Hemmert
Obentec, Inc.
amy@no.address
831-457-0301
www.laptoplunches.com
www.wastefreelunches.org

DISCLAIMER:
E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.