[greenyes] NRC Elections Candidates Survey

Justin,

California organizers have their hands full with hosting the NRC in SF this year, and helping to organize Zero Waste events for GRC and GRRN on 8/26-28. So, CA has NOT surveyed the candidates and I don't believe will be doing so. If anyone would like to do so, I'm sure we could post the responses on the CRRA/GRC website, as soon as the responses were compiled.

If someone wants to take this on, the steps to follow are:
* Compile list of questions - solicit input from ROs, NRC Technical Councils and environmental groups, and use previous years' questions as a base (although issues and priorities change thru the years)
* Get list of emails of candidates from NRC staff
* Send questions to candidates, with a deadline of at least 1 week later for them to respond, in order to be included in the webposting.
* Compile the answers received by deadline.
* Send those to CRRA/GRC to post. I'd be happy to be a contact person to work out the details on that.
* Individuals could then use the survey results to make their final selections, and groups (e.g., ROs) could use those results to recommend "slates" to their members and friends.
Anyone interested in doing this?

Gary