RE: [greenyes] Recycled Paper Coalition Closing

Dear Darby, Susan, and GreenYes Folks:
I am very sorry to hear that the Coalition is ceasing its operations. A big
thank you to everyone who has worked with and supported the Coalition and
its good work.

I just want to put the word out that GreenLine Paper Company is alive and
well during these slow economic times, and that if you need a supplier of
recycled paper (copy, tissue, towel, etc and other office supplies) please
contact us. We are able to accommodate both small and large scale orders.

For more information see our website, www.greenlinepaper.com, or call
1-800-641-1117.

We are dedicated to the long-term success of paper recycling - we only sell
recycled products!

Thank you,
Steve Weisser
GreenLine Paper