From: Gary Liss [mailto:gary@no.address]
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2003 3:53 PM
To: George Dreckmann
Cc: greenyes@no.address; Eric.Nelson@no.address
Subject: Re: [greenyes] Purpose of GreenYes

This is just a short note to clarify that the purpose of the GreenYes
listserve is broader than just "recycling", from:
http://greenyes.grrn.org/greenyes.html
"GREENYES is an open (unmoderated) discussion forum focusing on policies
and strategies needed to advance sustainable resource policies. We seek to
advance serious discussion from a broad range of viewpoints. The GREENYES
mailing list is a project of the GrassRoots Recycling Network."
Gary Liss