Re: [greenyes] Wanted: Manufacturer of refillable beverage container filling and washing machi
You can locate bottle washing equipment through a Google simple search using
either of the following keyword strings

    - bottle washing systems

    - bottle washing equipment

You will also get more control over your results if you do the same search
using Google's advanced search features.

You can also do a similar search using Teoma (  http://www.teoma.com/) which
uses a comparable site ranking system to Google's.  One advantage of Teoma
is that its advanced search page allows search criteria based on geographic
criteria such as North America only.

Looking briefly over the results I agree with Bob's assessment that the
source of this equipment will come from non-US based vendors.

As a final thought, it probably wouldn't hurt to check the Thomas Register.

Roger M. Guttentag
610-584-8836
rgutten@no.address