Re: [greenyes] Wanted: Manufacturer of refillable beverage container filling and washing machi
In a message dated 4/19/03 3:52:45 PM, MrSodaWon@no.address writes:
<< I am looking for a US manufacturer of equipment for filling and washing
refillable beverage containers. >>

I think there may be none, because there are almost no companies washing
bottles in the country.  Check Beverage Industry magazine for used equipment,
and check distributors of equipment for the bottling industry for European
contacts.  I believe there are a number of systems made in Italy and Germany.

Bob Kirby