[greenyes] worms
Dear Green-list,
I think it is rude of Mary Appelhoff to periodically send her
self-promotional worm rants through this list, especially when one member was
so concerned that people cut and copy and not hit the reply button to save
bandwidth.
I am very under-impressed with the whole vermi-composting and I do not want
any more e-mails about it.
Sincerely,
Nisrene