[GreenYes] RE: [Greenyes Digest] V3 #154
Title: RE: [Greenyes Digest] V3 #154

Thank you, eric lombardi.  I think it's about time we stepped up to support our president! As volubly as possible.

"we renew our commitment to preserving our resources by recycling and using products made with recycled materials"
OK, great.

"By recycling, we conserve our valuable resources, protect our air and water from harmful pollutants,and strengthen our economy."  Maybe we should cut back on 'welfare' to the virgin materials industries that compete with recycling industries, so as to complete the thought that we want to provide "economic incentives for businesses to collect, produce, and market more products that are recycled and recyclable?

eric n