Portends to be a great bunch of folks talking trash in the desert.
Two education tracks, fantastic presenters from around the South West,
and more.
Details can be found at www.nmrecycle.org
Dates: June 5,6,7.
And don't forget, the illustrious Jerry Powell will be our big name
speaker, and rumor has it several of the NRC elite may grace the big
show as well!
Come one, come all, to the best desert recycling fest yet!
begin:vcard
n:Stockdale;Justin
tel;fax:505-992-3028
tel;work:505-992-3025
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:Santa Fe County;Solid Waste Division
adr:;;PO Box 276;Santa Fe;NM;87504-0276;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:recycle@co.santa-fe.nm.us
title:Waste Reduction Coordinator
fn:Justin Stockdale