RE: [GreenYes] RE: [BBAN]: Recycling article in today's NewYork Times
My personal opinion is that we will have to move towards wet-dry-paper and
keep it simple for consumers and let the MRFs pull out what is
valuable.  The $200 million is only for PLASTICS sorting by resin and
color.  dont know about other sorting equipment

Michele