[GreenYes] Compact Fluorescent Lightbulbs
I'm looking for the different perspectives that exist on the saturation of households now using compact fluorescent light bulbs and the benefits of energy conservation vs. safe disposal/recycling.

I'm interested in what processes others may have in place to educate the public on the mercury content or to let the public know these contain hazardous waste and should be disposed of as such?

I know there are bigger issues here, re: labeling showing content or disposal options, etc. which I was enlightened by speaking to others locally.  Just wondering if anyone has gotten it all figured out yet!

thanks