[GreenYes] Plastic Lumber - What is it made of?
I'd like to understand plastics and plastic lumber a little better.
Most information sources on plastic lumber talk about it being made of
HDPE.  I'd like to know if other plastics (PETE, PVC, PP, PS, Other) can
be used to make plastic lumber, and if so, what they are, and in what
combinations.  Why is it that HDPE is always mentioned?  Is it possible
to co-mingle all plastics to make a plastic lumber?

--
Stephan