Re: [GreenYes] seeking global warming info
http://www.ipcc.ch/

This web-site contains the full text and graphics from the  Climate Change
2001
reports by the International Panel on Climate Change 's (IPCC)Working
Groups.

They were first released for the 7th Conference of the Parties to the United
Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change in Marrakech, Morocco, 29
October - 9 November 2001.

The IPCC is the authority on Climate Change. The Summary for Policy Makers
in the Synthesis Report should be of assistance to you.

Annie Kavanagh
Project Officer
Resource NSW

Ph: 02 9428 5673
Fax: 02 9428 5674
Email: annie.kavanagh@resource.nsw.gov.au
Website: www.resource.nsw.gov.au

confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete it and notify the sender.  Views expressed in this message are those
of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of Resource NSW