RE: [GreenYes] recycling plastic number 5's and 6's.
opps...Sorry Edna for the double email...forgot to add
GreenYes

Edna,
At a minimum it is encouraging to know that others are
collecting also.  I figure I purchased it I am
responsible for it and it is easier to remove it from
a box I am storing it in than extract it from a
landfill.  Keep up the good work.

Also how about some of you garage alchemist out there
putting some energy into coming up with a solution...

Peace
Glen
Seattle, Wa

or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com