[GreenYes] Used tennis balls
RE:

Does anyone know of a company who grinds, shreds, pulverizes, or otherwis=
e disfigures dead tennis balls for use in something? I asked tennis ball =
manufacturers this question and they had no suggestions. Any ideas are we=
lcome on what they could be turned into.

Thanks,
Jeremy Hecht
jghecht@hotmail.com

Blizzards and heavy snowfalls in the north bring a flurry of furry
balls (especially the fluorescent ones) atop antennas to make the
cars beneath them visibile around and underneath the snowbanks. With
the warmer winters predicted because of global warming, there will
likely be more tennis balls available than antennas upon which to
place them.

Mary Appelhof

--
Mary Appelhof, Author of "Worms Eat My Garbage"
Flowerfield Enterprises