[GreenYes] Environmental Group Funding
I find it interesting and would welcome a dialogue on why it is in certain
instances that environmental groups accept funding from the very people they
claim are polluters.  I also find it interesting that some of these major
companies are paying these groups to, in effect, turn right around and bash
them.  Many recyclers openly loathe big waste services companies, but I
notice they accept donations and funding from them for conventions etc.  Some
of these major corporations make celebrations like Earth Day possible by
funding campaigns and events while at the same time making environmentalist
claims for themselves that are frankly quite laughable.

Any thoughts on this subject?

John Waddell
Refuse News