Re: greenyes-d Digest V01 #110
Maybe some useful info for the human public and/or as we update our wastelines again..................bp
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 16:11:24 -0500
From: TomT <tomt@mwes.com>
To: "'greenyes@earthsystems.org'" <greenyes@earthsystems.org>
Subject: [GreenYes] Small business recycling

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0BD4B.CF4B14D8

I was wondering if anyone had any good information on office recycling.
Currently, I am the only one (out of 30 employees) who recycles paper.
Everyone else throws it in the trash, including my boss.

We do recycle cardboard, but I was wondering if anyone had any good
resources I could check into.

I was giving my boss a hard time about recycling and he said that I could be
'in charge' of the company recycling program.  I believe it was half in
jest, but I'm sure if I could come up w/ something reasonable, I might get a
couple more people to recycle.

Thanks!