[GreenYes] Re: Software suggestions?

Title: [GreenYes] Re: Software suggestions?

Great list already, I will try to find out about some you list I've
never heard of.  Never heard of NitroPDF, FoxIT is good PDF for cheap
but I'll check out nitro.

Anyway if you want to look smart, go to cnet.com's download.com site
and use the reviews and statistics (high downloads is likely good).

I am looking for good fleet management software by the way, vs.
creating our own MSAccess program agai, if anyone has suggestions.

Robin