[GreenYes] Re: How to recycle beta (yes, beta!) videotapes

Title: [GreenYes] Re: How to recycle beta (yes, beta!) videotapes

You can check out how others are selling them.  Here is one

http://www.freewebs.com/betatapes/

You can also learn to crochet with the tapes or pass them on to
someone who would like to.  Cindy crochet bags from tapes to sell on
her website.  Links to Cindy's website and free tutorials can be found
at the following link:

http://greenbeingnancy.blogspot.com/2007/03/vhs-and-cassette-tapes-before-you-chuck.html

I hope this helps.

Nancy