[GreenYes] Re: Naples garbage incinerated in U.S.

Title: [GreenYes] Re: Naples garbage incinerated in U.S.

Hi Lynn

The person who posted it is noted on these link.  Maybe you would like
to forward his message to get details.

http://groups.google.com/group/GreenYes/browse_thread/thread/d7e5496870d3c350?pli=1

http://groups.google.com/group/GreenYes/browse_thread/thread/23dc798fdee0280c/afecca64b7f81c68#afecca64b7f81c68

Nancy