[GreenYes] Naples garbage incinerated in U.S.

Some weeks ago there was a posting about the first boatload of garbage having arrived in a U.S. port to be burned as Wte. I would like to reference this in an article but would like verification and more details. At what port did the ship arrive? Where is the stuff being burned? Have more ships come? Are more coming?  What’s the deal?

I googled this but was unable to find any articles except one about the garbage going to Germany.  I’m surprised there’s been no coverage, considering the implications. (If you build them, it will come…)

--Lynne Pledger