[GreenYes] Re: Examples of Ordinance Language - Banning the Use of Plastic Bags (No Need to Reinvent the Wheel)

Title: [GreenYes] Re: Examples of Ordinance Language – Banning the Use of Plastic Bags (No Need to Reinvent the Wheel)

See http://www.cawrecycles.org/taxonomy/term/67?page=6  and
http://www.reusablebags.com/store/images/sfplasticbagordinance.pdf and
http://www.annapolis.gov/upload/images/government/council/Pending/O2707.pdf