[GreenYes] Ordinance Language - Drop Boxes

I am interested in examples of ordinance language covering placement and maintenance of drop boxes used to collect recyclables, clothes, etc.  We’ve recently seen many of these boxes appear in parking lots across the city.  They are not being well maintained and I’m interested in other municipalities/local governments’ approach to this issue.

Wynne Coplea

Mgr, Waste & Recycling

City of Springfield, IL