[GreenYes] Re: value of reuse building materials

Title: [GreenYes] Re: value of reuse building materials

I am quoting my own direct survey results,
HfH ReStore project by others which was funded by Florida DEP,
and US EPA report which is unreleased at this time - as noted in each instance.

I can send my own results summary to you.

The Florida study should be be on-line but was funded under FDEP Innovative Grants Program - they have a website, PI was Howard Heck.

The EPA report I am pretty sure I am not at liberty to redistribute until offically released.

Brad Guy
Ph.D. Program
School of Architecture
Carnegie Mellon University
Cell: 814-571-8659

The 2009 Building Materials Reuse Association International Deconstruction and Reuse Conference will be held in Chicago, IL, April 27-29, 2009. Check www.buildingreuse.org for monthly updates including the call for presentations.