[GreenYes] Interested in writing for CorporateResponsibility.Net?

Title: [GreenYes] Interested in writing for CorporateResponsibility.Net?

Dear group members,

CorporateResponsibility.Net http://www.corporateresponsibility.net is
expanding and is looking for people that are interested in writing
interesting articles/news/blog posts for our website.

I am not specifically looking for trained or experienced writers
necessarily but also everyone else that has an opinion on Corporate
Responsibility and Sustainability topics and wants to reach a wider
audience to make difference in this world.

These articles/news/blogposts will be specifically on Corporate
Responsibility/Sustainability topics and do not need to be very
extensive and long just unique with an opinion and clear, news worthy
message.

If you are interested or want to know more please feel free to contact
me via email (fabian.pattberg@no.address)or contact me through
our website at http://www.corporateresponsibility.net/about-corporate-responsibility-net/
All the best,
Fabian