[GreenYes] Re: Reusable Cups

In a message dated 6/13/2008 12:53:51 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, rs@no.address writes:I think the easiest way to solve this is to serve the drink in
a reusable vessel (which the establishment collects, wash and reuse) and each customer pours the content to their own vessel.

When i am on the road and stop at Starbucks for coffee, they will take my stainless steel starbucks coffee cup and refill it and sometimes give me a 10% discount.  College Cafeterias do this.  Some vendors think/say the health department  prohibits  this, but this was not the case in the two county's where i worked.     I think it is a local health department decision.
Rick

Ricanthony@no.address
RichardAnthonyAssociates.com
San Diego, California

Vote for your city's best dining and nightlife. City's Best 2008.