[GreenYes] [Zero]Waste Expo?

Check out the educational session titled "Zero Waste--Inaccuracies and Reality"   This session is being organized by Chaz Miller at NSWMA and is billed as follows:
“Zero waste business principles” are being pushed as a means of greater sustainability with significant landfill and incinerator diversion rates.  In this session learn about these programs, whether they are working, their impact on the waste collection and disposal industry, and how to respond to questions about zero waste.

Note that the session is listed in the Community Relations track.

From: WasteExpo [mailto:wasteexpo@no.address]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 12:58 PM
To: Pete Pasterz
Subject: [text][html][bayes][heur] Come Celebrate With Us

This is a promotion from WasteExpo

We invite you to attend WasteExpo 2008 as we celebrate 40 years of serving the solid waste and recycling industry through our exhibit hall, conference sessions and special events.

Here is a sneak preview of our Attendee Brochure, arriving in your mailbox soon.

What you’ll get at WasteExpo 2008:

  • North America’s largest tradeshow for the public sector; small, medium or large private sector waste services companies; and manufacturers and suppliers from the US and abroad.
  • Over 500 exhibitors showcasing the latest equipment and technologies the industry has to offer. See page 10 of the Attendee Brochure for a list of exhibitors and pages 12-13 for the New Product Showcase.
  • Learn from industry experts who will be highlighting current topics during WasteExpo’s 40 conference sessions and training workshops.This year’s topics include: Collection and Disposal, Recycling, Professional Development, Technology, Community Relations, Financial Planning, Safety, Labor and Employment and Laws and Regulations. Refer to pages 14-19 of the Attendee Brochure for Conference Information.
  • Networking Opportunities including the WasteExpo Welcome Reception – 40th Anniversary Celebration, the EIA’s Inspirational and Awards Breakfast, EREF Auction, Boxed Lunch Discussions and the NEW Evolution of the Garbage Truck Breakfast Forum. See pages 5-6 of the Attendee Brochure for Special Event details.
  • Support from WasteExpo’s Sponsors – Waste Age Magazine and NSWMA/WASTEC and 37 other allied publications and organizations that participate in WasteExpo. See page 4 of the Attendee Brochure.
  • Additional Industry Conferences – The Medical Waste Conference will be co-locating with WasteExpo in Chicago, see page 20. In addition, we are pleased to announce that we will be launching the Global Waste Management Symposium, September 7 – 10, 2008 at the Copper Conference Center in Colorado.

For more information, visit www.wasteexpo.com.

Register by April 4th, 2008 and be sure to enter Customer Code E52 to take advantage of our pre-registration pricing!

Don’t delay making your hotel reservations – rooms are going fast!

The WasteExpo Travel Desk has secured discounted rates for WasteExpo participants at several Chicago hotels. The Travel Desk can provide you with a list of hotel descriptions, pricing, and to help you make your reservation.

Please note that WasteExpo does not use telemarketing to solicit housing reservations. To ensure that your hotel accommodations are booked under the official negotiated hotels and room rates for WasteExpo, please book your hotel rooms through the official Travel Desk. To make reservations by phone, please call the WasteExpo Travel Desk at (800) 727-2467. International callers, please dial 1+ 312-527-7300.

Sponsored By:
Co-located With:

In Association With:

11 Riverbend Drive, Stamford, CT 06907
DISCLAIMER:
E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.