[GreenYes] Re: grass clippings, and paint

Kendall -

The website for the California Integrated Waste Management Board has an entire page of resources on "Grasscycling" - Tips, FAQa, even some academic reports.

Ken Decio at the CIWMB (copied above) might be able to point you to jurisdictions with ordinances. I know we have a lot of "leave-it-on-the-lawn" programs and there are mulching mower exchanges, etc. But I am not aware if any jurisdictions have specific policies encouraging or requiring grass-cycling.

Try Heidi Sanborn on the paint issue (copied above). Heidi would know if anyone in CA has tried direct retailer paint exchanges.

Matthew Cotton

Integrated Waste Management Consulting, LLC

19375 Lake City Road

Nevada City, CA  95959

(530) 265-4560

Fax (530) 265-4547