[GreenYes] Re: Looking for Zero Waste Article

Amy,

Feel free to use any of the articles on Zero Waste we’ve posted to our website, http://ecocycle.org/zero/index.cfm

Of course, give credit where credit is due J    We love your work here at Eco-Cycle !!

Eric

Eric Lombardi

Executive Director

Eco-Cycle Inc