[GreenYes] Re: Recycling to be mandatory? Compromise bill may bevoted on ...

In a message dated 7/17/2007 12:55:57 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, hspie@no.address writes:My conclusion is that it is inconsistent to ban disposal without, at the same time, mandating recycling. And also these measures have no effect without enforcement.

Helen
spot on, as they say.
Thus the three legs of the stool is:
  • require the service,
  • require the separation and
  • enforce for the rules (this starts with a friendly reminder of how we do things here)
Rick