[GreenYes] SustainabilityForum.com April 2007 Newsletter

Dear members,

Welcome the SustainabilityForum.com April Newsletter.

I have chosen to write a monthly newsletter from now on covering,
general forum news and direct links to our different forums on
SustainabilityForum.com.

Forum News:

· 80+ members joined during April bringing our current total up to
around 400 members.
· I introduced two new forums. The first one is the Poll Room
(www.sustainabilityforum.com/forum/poll-room) where members can start
polls on all sustainability topics. The second is a forum where
members can post sustainability related websites
(www.sustainabilityforum.com/forum/interesting-websites) they feel are
useful, interesting and worth sharing.
· I have added a Google news finder function to the forum. Users will
be able to browse constantly updated world and regional news on all
topics.

These are our main forums, their most recent topics and direct links:

General Discussion Forum
http://www.sustainabilityforum.com/forum/general-news-discussion/

Environment Forum:
http://www.sustainabilityforum.com/forum/environment-forum/

Climate Change Forum
http://www.sustainabilityforum.com/forum/climate-change-forum/

Sustainable Development Forum
http://www.sustainabilityforum.com/forum/sustainable-development-forum/

Corporate Responsibility Forum
http://www.sustainabilityforum.com/forum/corporate-responsibility-forum/

Job Forum
http://www.sustainabilityforum.com/forum/job-offers/

Internship Forum
http://www.sustainabilityforum.com/forum/internships/

Organic Forum
http://www.sustainabilityforum.com/forum/organic-forum/

Sustainable Housing Forum
http://www.sustainabilityforum.com/forum/sustainable-housing-forum/

Thank you for all the support I have been given from our existing
members and everyone else who visited our forum.

Hope to see you in the forum.

Regards,
Fabian
www.sustainabilityforum.com/forum