[GreenYes] Re: 3 new messages in 3 topics - digest

HI All,

I have been sent a plan for Catalina Island, CA which looks very
comprehensive in its attempt to create a sustainable energy system.
Yet they are relying on a wte (pyrolysis) system for waste. I believe
they will feed rdf from a dirty mrf into a dedicated unit.
They plan to use the IES technology which is being built in
Riverside, CA.

If anyone has detailed cost information and/or a copy of the actual
solid waste management plan, I would appreciate a chance to review.

Thanks for your help.

Neil Seldman
ILSR
Washington, DC

On Apr 1, 2007, at 4:02 AM, GreenYes group wrote:

> GreenYes
> http://groups.google.com/group/GreenYes?hl=en
>
> GreenYes@no.address
>
> Today's topics:
>
> * Recyclable Plastic Cups - 1 messages, 1 author
> http://groups.google.com/group/GreenYes/browse_thread/thread/
> f7ee8b25b500d7ac?hl=en
> * Bottle Bills Elsewhere - 1 messages, 1 author
> http://groups.google.com/group/GreenYes/browse_thread/thread/
> d5008e0daf8fdabf?hl=en
> * Compact fluorescent bulb deposits - 1 messages, 1 author
> http://groups.google.com/group/GreenYes/browse_thread/thread/
> 63db20017794c3f4?hl=en

> ========
> TOPIC: Recyclable Plastic Cups
> http://groups.google.com/group/GreenYes/browse_thread/thread/
> f7ee8b25b500d7ac?hl=en
> ========
>
> == 1 of 1 ==
> Date: Sat, Mar 31 2007 7:02 am
> From: "Nancy Poh"
>

> I am surprised to hear that because we have supply of Bio-degradable
> containers that are convertible into natural fertilizers. Is that not
> better than recyclable since there will be no energy wasted to recycle
> it?
>
> Rgds
> GreenBeing Nancy

Neil Seldman